Step 1: application
The first step to find an internship through Abroad Internships is to apply to us. This is without any obligation, you're not committed to anything.
Once you’re ready to embark on your adventure abroad, you can reach us via this website. To take the first steps of your journey, click here. Fill in the required fields on the form and once you're finished, just click “Send”. At this moment, you still have not made any commitments yet.
We will get in touch and follow up with you about how to continue the rest of the registration process. You’ll receive an email with the following documents:
- Registration form
- Step-by-step guide
- Template résumé and letter of motivation
- Manual résumé and letter of motivation
- Example résumé and letter of motivation
Once you’ve finished filling out all the components necessary, just send all of it back to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note:
- Put your résumé and letter of motivation in one document, as per the example that we included
- Fill out everything in English
- Save the document as follows: “First name, Last name-Profile” in Word
- Send email to: email@example.com
Once everything has been received, we will then look at the information and make small adjustments, where needed. If any changes are made, we will get in direct contact with you to make sure that everything is acceptable. Once the process has been completed, you’ll receive a confirmation via email and be appointed your personal consultant who will help you with the rest of the process. Your personal consultant will contact you by email to arrange a telephone or Skype call to further discuss the details with you and answer your questions.