Doing an internship in Malaysia will require you to have a valid visa. How does this work?
Doing an internship in Malaysia will require you to have a visa. You can apply for a visa at the embassy of Malaysia and will cost you around 15 euros.
When you apply for a visa, you will need the following documents:
- Your original passport and a copy of the passport;
- A letter from your educational institution, that states that you are a student at said institution, or a proof of student grants;
- A letter from your internship company. Abroad Internships will take care of this;
- A declaration that you will not do any paid work;
- A health declaration;
- Proof that you possess the required financial means;
- Four passport photographs;