To apply for an internship abroad the following fees apply. On this page you will find a clear list of the various services we provide.
- Austria (€ 599,-)
- Belgium (€ 599,-)
- Denmark (€ 599,-)
- Finland (€ 599,-)
- France (€ 599,-)
- Germany (€ 599,-)
- Ireland (€ 649,-)
- Italy (€ 599,-)
- Malta (€ 499,-)
- Norway (€ 599,-)
- Portugal (€ 599,-)
- Spain (€ 599,-)
- Sweden (€ 599,-)
- United Kingdom (€ 649,-)
- The Netherlands (€ 599,-)
- Czech Republic (€ 649,-)
For all other countries we normally charge € 599, -. Send us an email to be sure if your country is not listed.
We will take care of the following:
- Review and if needed correct your CV and motivation letter.
- Internship placement
- Filled in and signed internshipcontract (provided that you got one from school)
Besides that we will advice you with all related affairs, such as:
- Various insurances
- Goverment subsidized study-funding
Rates include the internship mediation and all specified services, but excluding costs for visa, travel and accommodation. Rates include the internship mediation and all specified services, but excluding costs for visa, travel and accommodation.
- Rates include the € 235,- deposit. In the case of a succesfull mediation, the deposit will be deducted from the total fee
- Rates do not differ per internship length.
- The rate is set, this means that is not build up out of seperate variables.
- You will never more then the above mentioned fees.
- Caution! A € 235,- deposit is expected before we start the process. If no placement is achieved (within the agreed on deadline) through Abroad Internships your deposit gets deposited back into your account, minus 35 euro administration costs.