Do you want to do an internship in Thailand? Then you will need a visa, but how do you obtain such a visa?
An internship in Thailand requires a visa. The visa can be requested at the Thai embassy and will cost you between 50 and 100 euros.
You will have to supply the following when applying for a visa:
- A passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months when you leave Thailand. (There also has to be a minimum of one completely empty yellow page in your passport);
- A filled out and signed application form. Make sure to fill out your phone numbers on the visa application form as well;
- Copy of your flight details;
- Two equal, recent passport photographs (black & white or colored);
- The costs for a single non-immigrant amount to € 50,
- Letter from the institution that offers your internship placement.
All documents should be translated in English or Dutch! You are responsible for bringing the copies!